All property photos
Dramatic Soma Loft-Like Feel...
Large Scale Entertaining and Living Spaces…
Fabulous location at Nob Hill’s Iconic "Francesca"...
Located in one of Nob Hill's grand Pre-War buildings, this sensationally remodeled four-bedroom, four bath loft-like residence features soaring 12- foot beamed and coffered ceilings, Bay and Skyline outlooks, as well as fabulous entertaining and living spaces. This sophisticated residence offers a wonderfully urban lifestyle in the heart of one of the City’s most historic, yet vibrant neighborhoods- and close to major world-class hotels, the acclaimed shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Union Square, the Theater District, Chinatown and Little Italy, as well as the booming tech and financial centers of SOMA, Jackson Square and the Financial District.
Note:Just leased at $10K per months for 13-month period from 12/10/2020 thru 1/09/2021, lease paid in two installments. Prior to the COVID19, the unit was leased to a high profile executive at $13,500 month.Current lease program offers a cap rate of ~2%, better than the money market. The owner could consider a partial trade in and/or payment in cryptocurrency
- 4-bedroom, 4-bath condominium residence with eat-in kitchen
- 1 passenger elevator and 1 freight elevator service the unit
- Features the original beamed and coffered ceilings from the 1920’s
- Extensively renovated in 2015-2016 including new kitchen and baths
- 2,454 square feet as per the City of San Francisco Tax Records
- Doorman on duty 7 days a week, 7AM- 12 midnight
- 39-unit steel and concrete building built circa 1923
- HOA Dues: $2,502.28 per month includes water, heat, garbage, maintenance, reserves, doorman and property management
- Parking is available on a seniority basis as per the rules of the HOA for $250- $350 per month
- Located on the ground floor of the legendary Francesca, the magnificent lobby of this circa 1920's building provides a dramatic entrance into the residence, which is graced by one of the extraordinary original carved doorways
- The chic entrance foyer with it’s sleek wood-slat dropped ceiling and floating light fixtures opens up to the dramatic open living/ entertaining and kitchen spaces- and provides a sneak preview to the stunning contrast between this loft-like home and the Park Avenue-style building
- The giant living /dining space features the original soaring 12-foot beamed ceilings, wide plank hardwood flooring and a woodburning fireplace.
- An open eat- in kitchen features ILVE Majestic 4-burner gas cooktop with griddle, double oven and stainless commercial style hood with heat lamps. Other amenities of this fabulous gourmet chef's kitchen include a paneled Thermador refrigerator and built-in microwave, stainless full-sized wine fridge, under-the-counter U-line wine cooler and Bosch dishwasher. A large cooking and eating island make this a fabulous entertaining, as well as cooking and everyday living, kitchen. A dramatic structural column defines the flowing floorplan between the spaces.
- Off the kitchen is a freight elevator, an excellent convenience for caterers, workman, cleaning staff, and also providing direct access to the lower garage level, in addition to the passenger elevator outside the front door.
- The grand-scale northeast master bedroom enjoys views of the Bay, Treasure Island and Pyramid framed through two banks of windows, a large walk-in closet, abundant built-ins, and banquette window seating. The elegant master bath features wood-style ceramic tile, double sinks, as well as a walk-in shower with sliding glass door and pebble stone flooring.
- Double doors lead into the 2nd bedroom which also enjoys the extra tall ceilings, built-ins, walk in closet with barn door, and banquette window seating. The marble and tile en-suite bath has gorgeous fixtures, a shower/tub and exquisite mosaic patterned flooring.
- The very large 3rd bedroom, which also works beautifully as a family or formal dining room has the stunning coffered ceiling from the 1920's and an en-suite tile and marble bath with walk-in shower.
- The very separate 4th bedroom suite also has a sleekly-designed bathroom with walk-in shower and abundant closet space.
- Stacked washer/ dryer in laundry closet.