850 Powell Street #104
Sensational SoMa Loft Style
Nob Hill Glamour
Located in one of Nob Hill's iconic Park Avenue-Style buildings, this sensationally remodeled four-bedroom, four bath loft-like residence features soaring 12- foot beamed and offered ceilings, as well as fabulous entertaining and living spaces. Close to world-class hotels, shopping, theaters and restaurants, as well as the Financial District and the booming SoMa technology center, this sophisticated residence offers a wonderful urban lifestyle in one of the City’s most historic, yet vibrant neighborhoods!
Dramatic Soma Loft-Like Feel...
Large Scale Entertaining and Living Spaces…
Fabulous location at Nob Hill’s Iconic "Francesca"...
- 4-bedroom, 4-bath condominium residence with eat-in kitchen
- 1 passenger elevator and 1 freight elevator service the unit
- Features the original beamed and coffered ceilings from the 1920’s
- Extensively renovated in the past 2 years, including new kitchen and baths
- 2,454 square feet as per the City of San Francisco Tax Records
- Doorman on duty 7 days a week, 7AM- 12 midnight
- 39 unit steel and concrete building built circa 1923
- HOA Dues: $2,150.20 per month includes water, heat, garbage, maintenance, reserves, doorman and property management
- Parking is available on a seniority basis as per the rules of the HOA for $350 per month
- Located on the ground floor of the legendary Francesca, the magnificent lobby of this circa 1920's building provides a dramatic entrance into the residence, which is graced by one of the extraordinary original carved doorways
- The chic entrance foyer with it’s sleek wood-slat dropped ceiling and floating light fixtures opens up to the dramatic open living/ entertaining and kitchen spaces- and provides a sneak preview to the stunning contrast between this loft-like home and the Park Avenue-style building
- The giant living /dining space features the original soaring 12-foot beamed ceilings, wide plank hardwood flooring and a woodburning fireplace.
- An open eat- in kitchen ILVE Majestic 4-burner gas cooktop with griddle, double oven and stainless commercial style hood with heat lamps. Other amenities of this fabulous gourmet chef's kitchen include a paneled Thermador refrigerator and built-in microwave, stainless full-sized wine fridge, under-the-counter U-line wine cooler and Bosch dishwasher. A large cooking and eating island make this a fabulous entertaining as well as cooking and everyday living kitchen. A dramatic structural column defines the flowing floorplan between the spaces.
- Off the kitchen is a freight elevator, an excellent convenience for caterers, workman, cleaning staff, and also providing direct access to the lower garage level, in addition to the passenger elevator outside the front door.
- The grand-scale northeast master bedroom enjoys views of the Bay, Treasure Island and Pyramid framed through two banks of windows, a large walk-in closet, abundant built-ins, and banquette window seating. The elegant master bath features wood flooring, double sinks, as well as a walk-in shower with sliding glass door and pebble stone flooring.
- Double doors lead into the 2nd bedroom which also enjoys the extra tall ceilings, built-ins, walk in closet with barn door, and banquette window seating. The marble and tile en-suite bath has gorgeous fixtures, shower/tub and exquisite mosaic patterned flooring.
- The very large 3rd bedroom, which also works beautifully as a family or formal dining room has the stunning coffered ceiling from the 1920's and and en-suite tile and marble bath with walk-in shower.
- The very separate 4th bedroom suite also has a sleekly-designed bathroom with walk-in shower and abundant closet space.
- Stacked washer/ dryer in laundry closet.